With no hope of an allotment plot, discovering the Secret Greenhouse began my journey to grow my own veg in London Town.
3 raised beds, some tyres, plastic containers, a (secret) greenhouse and a shed, with the freedom to make what we want from this opportunity.

Found through the Land Share website, this community spot presented itself as a great chance for me and my girlfriend Sally to have a go at growing our own veg.

This blog will follow me, a gardening novice, through the seasons and beyond!

Tuesday 14 May 2013

After a week away and London's best bit of sunshine this year, the plot nearly got over grown by weeds!

I wish I'd taken a 'before' picture, but instead I have two 'after' pictures.




Two crates worth of weeds (plus some spring onions I couldn't remember planting!)




Newly laid bark chippings to help the battle



No comments:

Post a Comment